Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Account Manager European Countries
Priva is a large player in the market for innovative, sustainable, and intelligent building management systems. With Priva’s market-leading position in the Netherlands and multiple sales offices abroad, we help create optimized and comfortable working and living climates in a wide range of buildings. You can find Priva products and services anywhere, from the Van Gogh Museum to hotels, office buildings, and hospitals. At Priva, people are at the heart of it all. That’s why we develop energy-efficient solutions to aid our partners and customers on their way to sustainable growth.
What are you going to do?
With your experience in B2B and your commercial drive you know how to realize valuable results. Building and maintaining relationships is in your blood, you have technical affinity and you are a real go-getter. Your account is focusses on part of Europe, working with both partners, advisors and end-users. You have a solid personality with great determination to achieve commercial results. That contains also finding new partners to build long-lasting relationships with. You get excited about values such as sustainability and social responsibility, this enthusiasm shows and inspires your customers and colleagues every day.
You will be part of an international team and report to the General Manager EMEA. The Branch Office consists of the departments Sales, Back Office and Technical Support.
Who are you as a professional?
You are intrinsically motivated, you feel at ease with Priva’s mission and business, you are confident and a real go-getter. You have a solid personality and you can think ‘out-of-the-box’ and still be realistic. You take care of developing and retaining a valuable network. With your communication skills and a bit of humor, you know how to carry out your own vision on a daily base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce; (affinity with horticulture, indoor growing is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience within B2B environment;
- You live in Europe;
- You have experience with selling technical solutions;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English, German and French language (speaking and writing) & good knowledge of the Swedish Language is an advantage;
- You have very good communication skills, are independent & result orientated, have good negotiation skills, are able to monitore progress and set goals.
- Tuinbouwervaring, internationale ervaring, gevoel met techniek.
- Commerciele skills
A pleasant work environment is very important at Priva and we believe a better performance will be delivered in a climate of mutual respect and involvement, where growth and development go hand-in-hand. A performance which is compensated with a competitive salary and secondary working conditions. Do you want to know more about Priva our way of working? Visit our website: www.priva.nl. To apply for this position you can send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website.