Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BIOLINE Agrosciences is looking for a Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux and Scandinavia)
Bioline AgroSciences Ltd is a subsidiary of INVIVO, a French Agricultural Cooperation with, a yearly revenue of € 5,5 billion around 10,200 dedicated people and sites in more than 34 countries. After the acquisition and by joining forces between Bioline and Biotop (the French subsidiary of Invivo), Invivo will become a truly global player in a high potential and fast growing market, with an estimated growth of 10% a year for the next coming ten years.
Bioline AgroSciences Ltd is specialized in the production and marketing of biological control agents, and in particular macro-organisms active against insects pest in fruits, vegetables and flower crops.
Currently Bioline AgroSciences Ltd has production sites in the UK, France, USA and Portugal, a professional R&D – and sales department. At the moment Bioline employs 170 people. Because of the expected growth there is a vacancy for the position of Technical sales specialist North Europe.
Passion for advising en supporting and developing new customer relations
- Responsible for technical advice and day to day support of Bioline customers.
- Collect and monitor customer and market developments in order to set direction to the Bioline strategy.
- Making new contacts and building relationships in area’s with cultural differences.
- Perform and support service activities or concepts at location or at distance including planning, organization and actions.
- Take care of and analyze technical complaints and suggest solutions.
- Set up and execute demo trials together with the customers.
- Provide input to our training program Bioline Academy.
- Align internally with customer service about decided actions and inform the Bioline costumers.
- Maintain internal and external professional partnerships and knowledge networks.
- You will have a strong base in Northern Europe and from here covering technical support in Benelux and Scandinavia.
- You will be part of the sales team North Europe and will directly report to the Commercial Manager North Europe.
Ambitious horticultural specialist with strong drive for success
- Preferably a BSc in Horticulture, Plants Sciences, Agriculture and relevant working experience within the professional horticultural industry.
- Have good knowledge of crop protection and integrated crop management programs in the greenhouse and/or fruit industry.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Written communication (both in Dutch and English) accurate and to-the-point. Preferably able to speak German.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to convince, challenge or motivate relevant target groups/customers to make improvements and to become a trustworthy professional partner.
- Drive to work result oriented in a team as well as individual.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Northern Europe (Benelux and Scandinavia).
- Excellent communicator and networker, able to make connections.
- Good sense for working with different cultures.
- Both team player and able to work independently.
- Customer focus.
- Taking initiatives.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
- Self-starter: proactive and self-propelling.
- MS Office
- Driver license
Working from Home Office. Preferably in Western part of the Netherlands
Bioline Agrosciences Ltd offers a dynamic and challenging international business environment. You will have the change to be a part of an enthusiastic team and bearing responsibility for your own results keeping a high degree of independence in the execution of the job. The position is rewarded with an attractive remuneration package containing a base salary and (after 12 months), target based variable income, company car, mobile and laptop
To Apply: email@example.com