Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Position: Director of Sales - Europe & Russia
Type: Full Time
Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Location: Remote (ideally based in Holland)
Package: Salary, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K and stock options
LumiGrow, Inc., the leader in cloud-based software-enable LED lighting solutions (SmartPAR), which empowers growers and scientists to reduce energy costs, achieve operational efficiencies via low installation costs, and improve critical crop yield. LumiGrow offers a suite of robust hardware/software solutions for use in greenhouses, controlled environment agriculture and research chambers. The Company’s 3,000+ installations include top global agribusinesses, top 100 produce and flower growers, more than 200 universities and the USDA. Headquartered in Emeryville. LumiGrow is privately owned and operated.
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional with experience in the horticultural industry to build a team of indirect resellers and drive customer adoption in Europe and Russia. We are expanding rapidly in North America and looking for someone to create and execute a sales strategy in Europe and Russia, which are prime markets for greenhouse lighting.
The ideal candidate will find opportunities and convert them to long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, and emails
- Find and evaluate other channels to increase sales in territory
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and communication via Salesforce
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- 5-8 years of horticultural experience with well-organized and documented quota attainment
- Rolodex of referenceable industry contacts in the horticultural industry
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Track record of closing +$1 million opportunities with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong phone presence
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Knowledge of the horticultural industry in Europe and Russia a plus
- Experience within the Lighting Industry a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Horticulture
Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch
Technical Skills: Excellent in all office programs with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel. Familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
Travel: Up to 50% domestic and International travel required
Work Visa: Authorized to work in Europe and travel to Canada and USA
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Strong project management, organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Excellent people skills, an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-Driven, self-motivated and make responsible decisions
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
- Superior professionalism, judgment and strong work ethic.
- Great team players and able to adapt to work in multi-cultural environment with different departments
You may email the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the title for this position (“Your name — Sales Director, Europe & Russia”) in the subject line of your email. Please consider sending a thoughtful cover letter explaining your interest in the position and resume with qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
This Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. LumiGrow does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (as defined under California law), veteran status, sexual orientation, sex or gender (which includes gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, LumiGrow prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws. For information about the types of conduct that constitute unlawful harassment and the Company’s internal procedures for addressing complaints of harassment, please refer to the Company’s Policy against Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation in this Handbook.
To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, LumiGrow will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship would result.