Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Senior growers/agronomists for substrate grown vegetables in greenhouses for China.
We are seeking for experienced (tomato, pepper, cucumber) growers who can take responsibility over a crop and create efficient and successful team around himself. All this in China.
We have different type of greenhouses, from up to date to the most modern semi closed greenhouses.
- Management of all hydroponic growing matters including planting / transplanting, growing, fertigation, climate management and environmental controls, mechanization, spraying, cleaning and general site maintenance.
- Monitor crop health and production including pest and disease management strategies.
- Authoritatively providing technical Growing expertise, advice, and direction to team members at all times.
- Effectively manage and plan for labor resources appropriate for production schedules, quality control, safety and cost standards.
- Agricultural/farming practical knowledge, with vegetable production experience.
- A good background in high-tech growing of hydroponic crops.
- Experience in managing labor.
- Hands on approach to work.
- Relationship building skills.
- Fluent English, Chinese would be a +
If you are interested to join us all further details will be discussed during interview.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to: Ludo@neekon.eu