Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Autogrow America Inc.
Business Development Manager - California
If you’re a go-getter who wants to be part of a fast growing, dynamic business that is investing heavily in new technology then Autogrow is looking for you. Autogrow is creating some of the most advanced technologies for Indoor Agriculture. Our vision of new technologies was established to increase the efficiencies of controlled environment food production and make the working lives of our customers better.
Autogrow is a global vendor of intelligent automation and control systems for the Indoor Agricultural industry and has been established for more than 20 years serving growers in over 40 countries. We have been in the U.S. market for more than a decade, are a member of the NGMA and enjoy many positive partnerships throughout the States. Find out more about us at our YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/autogrow
The Business Development Manager is an important member of the high-performance sales organization at Autogrow. With a focus on top-tier partners and mid-tier commercial growers in California, the position is a senior-level selling and market-building position that will provide account-level leadership to identify and qualify prospects, create account plans, and execute against these plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively target and acquire new customers
- Drive revenue within named accounts
- Acquire new reseller partners, Greenhouse integrators and urban system partners
- Lead full sales cycle from initial prospecting to signed contracts (sales pipeline management)
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Develop account plans with business cases that meet customer objectives
- Specify hardware, software and technical services for customers
- Support teammates in meeting departmental objectives
- Provide input to continually improve the Autogrow sales process and tools
- Collaborate with the Autogrow Technical Services team to ensure customer success
- Participate regularly in marketing activities (e.g., industry trade shows)
- Minimum five years of directly handling complex sales cycles with large account customers and has experience in working through and alongside partners.
- Proven and verifiable successful track record in sales
- Sold technical solutions with multiple components (Preferred)
- Ideally worked with automation systems in agriculture or buildings
- Comfortable calling on executives, owners and line employees for both business and technical functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional appearance and demeanour
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in working with customers, partners and teammates across all functions
- Acts as a humble, candid, and respectful member of the team
- Ability to travel as needed to support all sales and client needs within assigned territory; some travel may have little notice
- Accustomed to a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Demonstrated ability to be effective while working remotely, e.g., from a home office, and while traveling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent foreign degree or work experience
Competitive base salary and commission; medical and dental benefits program.
To apply: email@example.com