Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Senior Business Development Manager - Europe
Moleaer (Latin for tiny air) is the first company to develop and commercialize industrial scale nanobubble aeration systems. Nanobubbles are unique in that they are neutrally buoyant and carry a strong surface charge. This combination allows them to stay suspended in water, resulting in an extremely high rate of gas transfer.
The company's mission is to provide highly efficient aeration and oxidation solutions to our customers that enhance production and treatment while lowering OPEX and CAPEX costs. Moleaer’s XTB Nanobubble Generators can improve productivity, water quality, and eliminate maintenance expenses across a wide range of applications ranging from crop production (demonstrated 25 to 50% increase in yields) to wastewater treatment (40 to 80% reduction in energy).
We are looking for an energetic, curious, and driven commercial leader with domain expertise in the agriculture / hydroponics industries, to establish and drive the Company’s sales efforts across Europe. You will work closely with every member of the team including executive management. You will have a voice and be responsible for delivering work that you are proud of and solves customer problems.
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of Moleaer’s management, the Company’s “Go-to-Market” sales strategy for existing and new nanobubble generation products within the E.U. with a priority in developing channels to market within the Commercial Greenhouse / Hydroponic markets
- Focus on direct sales of the Company’s Nanobubble Generators across the E.U. by identifying and managing sales opportunities through Moleaer’s commercial process
- Identify, train, manage and occasionally terminate channel partners, where appropriate, across the E.U. with an initial focus on introducing the Company’s products and case histories to potential channel partners within the Hydroponics / Greenhouse market.
- Be an integral part of the Company’s new product introductions for Agricultural, Industrial, and Municipal application
- Identify and structure relationships with strategic partners, agents and distributors to achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Communicate Moleaer’s sales and technical concepts to owners, operators, influencers and regulators
- Identify and hire additional personnel/resources to grow regional sales
Education / Training / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Marketing
- Fluent in English– spoken and written.
- Background bringing products to market within the Commercial Greenhouse / Agriculture markets.
- 5+ years in a commercial role within the Agriculture market with experience interfacing with local customers
- Ability to cold call regularly on other potential customers
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding Agriculture irrigation systems
- Demonstrated ability to work with Application/Process Engineering staff and understand risk management
General Skills / Abilities
- Proven attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle problems in the field as they occur including communicating with customers in a reassuring way
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and productively in remote locations with minimal supervision
- Ability and desire to always improve verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience using customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Willing to travel, efficiently and economically, as required to meet job requirements (some weekend travel required)
- Intellectually curious
- Passionate about technology, sustainability, agriculture, and water
- Interested in startup companies
- Results focused
Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting up to 25 Kg, computer operation, frequent travel as required by air/rail/auto, ability to work in an office, manufacturing, and jobsite environment.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://moleaer.com/careers/