Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
- International Fruit Trading Company
- Career development and progression opportunities
Purveyors International is one of Australia's innovative fresh produce providers. We are based in Sydney with partner offices in Holland and China. We are currently going thru rapid development and looking to attract passionate work ethic employees with exciting development opportunities and competitive remuneration.
Marketing Executive, Export Team
About the role
Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and driven person to join the business as part of the Export team. Initially the successful candidate will focus on exported fruit categories from Australia with tasks including:
- Manage and develop effective grower/producer supply base
- Negotiating and purchasing product
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of stock volumes, pricing, quality, international regulations and customer information for each of the categories/customers
- Engaging with the supply chain (including the packing sheds, transport and logistics team) to ensure efforts are aligned to support your supply and/or customers, minimise additional costs and achieves our customer’s quality standards
- Ensuring agreed service levels are in line with the customer’s expectations.
- Ability to travel both interstate and internationally with no restrictions.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to influence others. In addition, you must also have:
- Experience in fresh produce or FMCG sale
- An ability to work cross-functionally within the business
- Have Confidence in the ability to communicate with growers and corporate customers.
- You will be part of a small team that trades produce from all continents.
- Business acumen particularly relating to profitability, stock control and sales forecasting
- Proficient computer skills
- Tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce/Marketing highly regarded.
This is a role that would suite someone who has a passion for fresh produce. The candidate will be working in a friendly relaxed office environment and enjoy working in a highly experienced team. Genuine career opportunities are available for the right candidate.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or
Purveyors International Pty ltd
66/330 Wattle Street, Ultimo
NSW 2007, Australia
Agencies please note that this role is being sourced directly at this time.