Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Science Opportunities at Stockbridge
Stockbridge Technology Centre (STC) Ltd, based in Yorkshire, is one of the UK’s leading independent applied Research & Development Centres delivering technology for UK horticulture & agriculture.
We are now offering the opportunity of 1-year fixed contracts (with the intention for these to become permanent positions for the right candidates) in various specialisms and at various levels in our Science Department.
Roles as Technician through to Project Manager are available covering specialist areas such as Plant Pathology, Entomology, Sustainable and Photobiology. The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level or above in such a discipline, or alternatively be qualified by experience.
Ideally you will bring relevant experience such as R&D trial work, delivering knowledge transfer and bid writing.
You should possess an analytical mind with a high level of attention to detail, work in an efficient organised manner and have good oral and written communication skills.
The ability to work as part of a team when required is essential, as is working independently as required.
Candidates with PA1/PA6 & BASIS qualifications are preferred.
This role will require off-site travel. We are based in a rural location, so a clean driving license and own transport are essential.
Salary will be commensurate to experience.
If you think you have the right skills to become part of our team please forward your CV and covering letter to Mrs. Elaine Hukins, Office Manager, by email at email@example.com. Should you require more information regarding the positions, including salary range, please contact Elaine on 01757 268275 or by email.
Closing date for applications – Friday 25th May 2018