Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Wanted - Senior Business Manager
The candidate would be responsible in the main for the operation of our facilities at STC related to LED lighting, particularly in horticultural crops and the ‘urban farming’ closed environment concepts of LED development. Other technologies related to knowledge transfer to farmers and growers may also be involved.
The candidate would be expected to capture projects both public and private. To deliver projects including management of staff involved, and finally to transfer the knowledge learnt to industry at all levels.
We would expect the candidate to have a Doctorate in Photobiology and a record of successful technology project capture and delivery. Also, staff motivation and management skills and the ability to work in a flexible team.
The post would respond to our Director of Science, but the candidate would be expected to lead and develop their department, both for income, profitability and industry relevance. We are seeking an industry leader.
Salary would be not less than £35k, the agreed amount being subject to experience. Holiday entitlement is 31 days (including Bank Holidays). A workplace pension scheme is provided.
Applications to include CV and covering letter and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 18 May 2018