Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
General Manager European Region | Operations | Fresh Produce
Based in Bologna, Italy.
Currently working with a vibrant and innovative fruit and vegetable grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. We are looking to speak with Italian speaking Regional General Managers with a background in fresh produce who are competent and 'people centric'.
Fulfilling a Senior Operations leadership position, you will report into the Chief International Production Officer leading, shaping and delivering sourcing strategy and commercial objectives. As a member of the senior management team you will be instrumental in delivering growth and operational and P&L responsibility for the European fresh produce Supply business. This includes the management of a regional team providing a technical.
This role is ideal for a strong operations leader who can ideally speak Italian although this isn’t essential; but you will be flexible to work in Italy with travel across Europe. We are looking for experience in commercial fruit and vegetable production, harvest management, packing processes and cool storage management.
You will be a highly capable General Manager who ideally comes from a large fresh produce commercial enterprise. You will be naturally adept to thrive within a fast-paced and varied fruit and vegetable operations environment - to be a successful candidate you will demonstrate a proven track record in delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
If you are interested in the role and wish to apply please email or call Will on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org