Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager | Fresh Produce | Italy
An excellent opportunity for a bi-lingual supply chain professional to work for a vibrant and innovative grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. To support the growth plans of the business, they are expanding their operations in Europe and are looking for a supply chain professional to join their team based in Italy. Speaking both Italian and English is essential for this role, along with a strong background in stock and inventory management and logistics as well as fresh produce.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will take responsibility for managing internal relationships with global colleagues and external relationships with suppliers and shipping companies to co-ordinate deliveries and ensure that market orders are fulfilled in full, on time and meeting the specifications. You will need to have an excellent level of IT skills including Word, Advanced Excel, SAP and warehouse or inventory management systems.
This role is ideal for an analytical thinker who plans activities and projects thoroughly and copes well with setbacks. English and Italian language skills are essential, with French and Spanish an advantage. You will need a flexible approach to work in locations in Italy and Europe.
We are looking for experience in commercial fruit production, harvest management, packing processes and cool storage management.
Apply now or call Jon on 01780 480530 or email@example.com