Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Since 1971, Farm Frites
grows the tastiest potatoes. They are committed to nature, proud of the
farmers' heritage. Farm Frites is pure, authentic, passionate; together
with their growers they are working around the clock to make a
difference. Straight from the fields, potatoes are carefully taken care
of and processed into fries. That farmland is the foundation. It is
invaluable to Farm Frites! And so are the more than 1,500 employees
that work for Farm Frites, all over the world. That's why they do
everything in the most sustainable way and respect people and planet.
Where quality comes first ... and taste! You can see it and you can
Worldwide, more and more people enjoy fries. Not only in the Western world, but also increasingly in Asia and Latin America. Farm Frites have contributed to this growth. And continues to do so. It's very simple: Farm Frites wants to make the tastiest fries.
Because it's a delight to eat delicious fries. It's a party, a treat, it makes people happy! Farm Frites aims for the ultimate consumer experience and want the best taste of the land to put a smile on everyone’s face.
(junior) Agronomist China
Job descriptionFarming in China, growing together from potatoes to happy faces
- Guiding the cultivation of potatoes for French fry processing in China.
- As an agronomist you will be working together with local agronomists and foreign experts.
- You will teach local agronomists how to grow high quality potatoes in a sustainable way.
- You will be responsible for daily monitoring of potato crops.
- Intensively working with monitoring tools to check soil moisture, nutrient levels and disease pressure of the crops.
- You will create daily adjustments in the irrigation, fertilization and crop protection plans according monitoring results.
- Daily meetings with local agronomists to ensure a strict follow up of adjustments in time.
- You will make weekly reports about the crop status.
- In this role you will be reporting to the Potato Production Supervisor.
ProfileCurious, want to know everything, gain knowledge and transfer
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Agriculture at, for example, the WUR Wageningen University. Higher Agricultural School (HAS)
- Basic knowledge of processes, raw materials, finished products and production processes.
- Knowledge of ware potato cultivation.
- Experience with project work.
- Good communicative skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of Chinese language and culture is an advantage.
- Curious, take initiative.
- Results oriented.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Committed, honest.
LocationFor this position the first project will be based in Wudan, Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China and has a duration of 8-12 months, with possibility of regular visits to home. After completion of the project it is possible to extend for more years, based in The Netherlands or other location where Farm Frites is active.
OfferA great opportunity to work in China and to put all your expertise to work together to build success The organization is developing and therefore many career opportunities. The offered is a reasonable expat salary based on knowledge, experiences and duration of stay in China. Travel, housing and daily expenses are provided by the company.
ContactFarm Frites has outsourced the recruitment for the post Agronomist China to FreshRecruitment. For more information you can contact Bob Verburg on +31 (0)651 418 734. Applications exclusively through www.freshrecruitment.com. Detailed information about the organization can be found at www.farmfrites.com. A personality questionnaire is part of the procedure.
The People inside FreshRecruitment are entrepreneur specializing in Recruitment and Executive Search in the Food & Agribusiness at Bachelors and Masters level. We believe that the current network economy, new solutions and organizational needs organizations where professionalism is central and mutual trust serves as cement. Therefore, we unite in FreshRecruitment skilled professionals as self-employed work. By strengthening the professionalism and entrepreneurship we distinguish ourselves in the market. We share the passion for people and are above average in commitment and energy. We work with a large network (Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are:Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharmaceuticals, Technology, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture The function specializations, both permanent and contract positions are: General Manager(s), Managing board, Plantmanagement, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Product Developer, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH/SHE), Engineering, Projectmanagement en Procestechnology.