Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Van Nifterik is fully focused on developing supplies for the global horticulture sector. This primarily involves bamboo products, but we also supply other materials and products for plant support and decoration. Most of our products are imported directly from China. We are supported by Chinese colleagues at our trading company and factory, who form an integral part of the Van Nifterik Group. Most of our clients are horticulture companies. We are currently active in around 25 countries worldwide. As production specialists, we are always looking for ways to expand our global market share.
This position consists of the following tasks:
- Independently serving new and existing clients in Western Europe (from the office and during visits)
- Independently selling our products on the Dutch market
- Representing Van Nifterik at trade fairs (independently and with colleagues)
- Drafting and following up on quotes
- Processing orders in collaboration with the warehouse and administration department
- You have knowledge and experience with national and international sales processes and know how to be successful
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You have at least five years of relevant work experience
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in German and English and you are fluent in Dutch; the ability to write and speak French is also considered an advantage!
- You enjoy cultural differences and building strong client relationships
- An independent position within a team with varied work in a growing and internationally-oriented company
- An excellent work atmosphere: one team, one mission!
- A salary and working conditions that match your experience and profile
If you are interested in this position and would like to take the next career step at our company, please send your application and CV to Marianne van Houselt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, please call Alex van Nifterik on +31 (0)6-533 33 213.