Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruits CMR is a firmly-consolidated Spanish company devoted to fruit and vegetable produce sales, import-export and distribution. CMR is a consolidated business group with subsidiaries in Madrid, France, the Netherlands and Brazil that wants to strengthen its international presence.
Reporting to the manager of the International Trade Department, successful candidates will be engaged in the purchase-sale of fruit and vegetables in international markets.
As part of an ongoing expansion process, Fruits CMR, which has been active in the sector for more than 125 years, now wishes to fill the following positions at the company’s headquarters in Barcelona:
1) Import-Export Sales Agents (Ref. Import)
To this end, they will:
- detect new business opportunities, managing and building loyalty in existing business relationships
- negotiate and manage product campaigns
- attend international fairs, fostering business relations with clients and suppliers.
We want people with tried-and-tested experience in fruit and vegetable produce purchase and sales to join us. Used to working in international environments and wholesale markets, the successful candidates will have proven negotiation skills, initiative, capacity for analysis, responsibility aptitude in a dynamic and demanding context, as well as a target-oriented attitude. Besides English and Spanish, they will also be fluent in the language of the target country. Although knowledge of other markets is a plus, we are looking particularly for specialists in the French, German and Polish markets.
2) Export sales agents (Ref. Export)
We are looking for Sales Agents to develop mainly the Polish, German and French markets (although knowledge of other markets will also be valuable).
- Success in the management and growth of accounts.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-esteem and emotional balance to deal with rejections and problems.
- Work by objectives and orientation to results.
- Commercial risk management.
- Control of time management.
- Initial and continuous training by the company.
- Valuable commercial experience in the export of fresh fruits and vegetables, with the development of accounts in different international markets, in any of the places offered.
- Close commercial agreements.
- Work autonomously but coordinated with the commercial team.
- Satisfy the needs of the client.
- Solve problems.
- Establish objectives and prepare sales reports regularly.
- Analyzing the market; establish and propose relevant actions in the market.
- Achieving target margins.
- Proficiency in the language of the place to develop commercial work (Polish, German and / or French), as well as Spanish and English.
- Computer skills and management of the MS Office.
- Experience in logistics will be valued.
- Actively sell to customers - importers, wholesalers, retailers and Food Service channel.
- Order management with company staff to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Research and development of new business opportunities.
- Develop and promote sales forecasts of the managed area.
- Keeping the export director informed through reports of results and activities.
- Provide the necessary information to the rest of the departments in their activities.
- Achieve annual sales objectives.
- Encourage long-term customer development.
- Follow-up of competitors to improve sales actions.
Pay and conditions will be established according to applicants’ experience and the extent to which they match requirements. The successful applicants will start immediately at a firmly-established, growing organisation with bright future prospects.
All applications will be treated in absolute confidentiality. Applicants should send CV accompanied by a handwritten cover letter in attached file, stating the reference number of the position applied for, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org