Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ICI INDUSTRIES PTY LTD is a 100% Australian owned private company, supplying high quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic, and irrigation industries. There are several divisions that make up the ICI Industries group, each specialising in providing the end user high quality products and services including the division AIS Greenworks.
AIS Greenworks is an engineering projects company that design, supply and install greenhouse systems in new and existing greenhouses including the mechanical, hydraulic, electronic control systems, energy systems and all internal components required for efficient greenhouse operation. Products include both Cooling and Heating Systems, Growing Systems, Growing Media and Water Management Systems.
For further information about Greenworks and its history, please go to www.aisgreenworks.com
Due to expansion, a position is available for a suitably qualified Greenhouse Controls Technician to join our team.
You will be required to maintain, repair and improve Climate and Fertigation control systems for our clients. You will also be responsible for technical fault finding and ensuring the safe operation of equipment and systems. You should be able to install and maintain advanced greenhouse systems with the highest level of quality, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest and most advanced horticultural equipment in the industry. You will also be able to gain invaluable international experience by working in the unique and quickly developing Australian Horticultural sector.
- Strong electrical background, preferably in (horticultural) automation
- Strong communication skills
- AutoCAD experience, preferably AutoCAD Electrical skills
- Extensive experience with Climate controllers on a user and dealer level with Priva (preferred), Horitmax, and /or Hoogendoorn environmental control and process management systems
- Microsoft Office skills, Word & Excel are a must, Visio is preferred
- Commercial greenhouse experience in automation and advanced environmental controls
- Designing, building, installing and servicing integrated environmental control systems
- Commissioning, Maintaining, servicing and upgrading Greenhouse control products
- Provide adequate customer training
- Client phone / remote support including after hours
- Travelling to local and interstate Clients including some weekly service trips
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to speak English and pass the IELTS Test
- A desire ability to gain permanent residency in Australia
- Qualifications in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Horticulture
- Minimum 2 years' experience designing, building, installing and servicing integrated environmental control systems
- Excellent track record in customer service and professionalism
- Eligibility for a full Australian driver's license
For further information on the above position and company, please visit www.iciindustries.com.
To register your interest in this position please send your APPLICATION LETTER and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications close Monday 15th January 2018