Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sales Representative - US
To complete its team, Berger is looking for a:
To cover the following states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Western NY
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Responsible for the sales of peat and mix products.
- Increase revenues from existing accounts.
- Develop new accounts.
- Involvement in key associations and networks.
- Development and Implementation of sales plan.
- Manage and develop lead sources.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet customer’s needs.
- Provide marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Coordination of special events within your territory.
- 5 years Horticultural sales experience;
- Demonstrated «business to business» sales experience
- Horticultural Education.
- Must have strong prospecting and interpersonal skills.
- Good needs analysis skills.
- Strong drive for results and customer focus.
- Must be available to travel on a regular basis.
- Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle for traveling.
- Good computer knowledge and competent with Microsoft Office.