Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
General Manager Operations
Mountain Blue is a family owned and operated company that specialises in the sale and production of some the best blueberry varieties in the world. The Mountain Blue group of companies comprises a proprietary genetics program, commercial nursery, farming operations, a network of third party growers and a marketing division.
Mountain Blue has a strong presence in the global and domestic markets and is looking to fast track growth in 2017 and beyond in a sustainable fashion.
About the Role
Located in Northern NSW, it is an ideal setting for someone looking for a sea/tree change or a local looking to take his or her career to the next level. There will be a major focus on managing operations at our Tabulam sites.
The General Manager Operations is a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting to the Managing Director. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives on growth and evolution, and getting the best out of their employees.
• Supporting the Managing Director
• Managing team operations, located across a number of sites, including a packing shed and various farms
• Supporting the execution of day to day activities, ensuring efficiencies are kept at a maximum
• Budgeting and reporting tasks, including identifying areas for improvement
• Managing multiple tasks and deadlines at any one time
• Providing updated and timely information to internal/external stakeholders
• Tertiary qualification in Business/Management or related discipline desired
• Experience in a high level horticultural management role for a minimum of five years is desired
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects including strong leadership and organisation skills
• An innovative and creative mind set
• A solid understanding of horticulture production systems
• Experience within the Horticulture industry is essential and berry experience will be viewed favourably
• Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits.
• The salary for this position will be dependent upon the skills, experience and qualifications held. A relocation package is negotiable for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter outlining exactly how you meet the selection criteria listed above (1 page only) along with an up to date resume with at least two professional referees to our People and Culture Manager, Gabe Kerz: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any enquiries, please phone +61 266 248 258.