Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Royal Flowers is a dynamic company with an impeccable reputation for supplying the fresh cut flower markets globally. Established in 1992, the Royal Flowers brand is recognized worldwide as an industry leader thanks to its unique product portfolio grown on its own estate, professional customer service and efficient logistics operations. The Royal Flowers brand is a true international icon synonymous for superb quality in the fresh cut flower industry.
The company is recognized as a large-scale boutique operation. The key to its success is its vertical integration, which differentiates it from the competition. It owns over 120 hectares (296 acres) under greenhouses, all at high elevations on the Equatorial Andes in Ecuador. The unique location of its farms is of great advantage, enabling the company to grow the highest quality roses, hydrangeas, delphiniums, and other flowers year-round, the combination of the company’s in-house nursery and tissue culture lab, as well as its close relationships with fresh cut flower breeders, collectively represent an important strategic advantage, allowing Royal Flowers to aggressively change its inventory of products by reacting quickly to market and fashion trends.
Royal Flowers has distribution hubs in Miami, USA, serving the entire North American, in Aalsmeer, The Netherlands, for the European markets. Royal Flowers also ships FOB Ecuador as the company’s client list encompasses over 60 countries worldwide.
Royal Flowers has its own freight forwarding sister company, Fresh Link Cargo, which seamlessly provides all areas of logistics coordination globally.
For more information, please visit www.royalflowersgroup.com
The Senior Sales Manager position will lead our international sales division. He/she will be responsible for the development of long and short term strategic sales planning and for developing new markets and customers. Responsibilities also include creating strategic international marketing campaigns while enhancing the sales department to improve efficiency in meeting its goals. The Senior Sales Manager will conduct continuous analysis of information from historical statistics, future projections, and production planning in order to guide sales in the company’s wide range of international markets. The Senior Sales Manager’s input on product development is extremely important, and thus will closely collaborate with our horticultural department and logistics company. The position requires a demanding international travel schedule and this person must be open and adaptable to different business cultures of our wide range of global customers. The Senior Sales Manager will report to the Royal Flowers President and is directly responsible for the division’s P&L.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and maintain international sales strategies and processes for the international sales department.
- Manage a sales staff based in different regions of the world.
- Lead all efforts of the supply chain in order to ensure delivery of all shipments to our client’s ports.
- Analyze and implement independent product pricing for each region serviced, localized to specific economic conditions and purchasing patterns.
- Develop and execute marketing plans with the marketing department specific to region, including trade shows, advertising, online promotions and customer visits.
- Brainstorm with customers in identifying category and trend opportunities to capture niche market advantages and achieve overall market share growth and performance.
- Create and execute detailed sales budgets, controls, and corrective plans aiming to achieve financially driven results.
- Demand analysis and production planning to achieve goals.
- Long and short-term negotiations with customers.
- Perform key presentations to explain current and future strategies and new products to customers.
- Develop and maintain corporate relationships.
- Develop strategies to ensure international sales goals.
- Provide support to Royal Flowers’ senior management to achieve the highest return for the whole company.
- Provide leadership and support to customers for market expansion.
- Create and manage sales goals for the sales team targeted to each region.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, strong number analysis capabilities and detail oriented.
- Extensive experience in the wholesale and/or mass markets of fresh cut flowers.
- Minimum of ten years sales management experience in the fresh cut flower industry.
- A strong understanding of fresh cut flower types and varieties, complemented with knowledge of industry terminology.
- Capacity to set new business strategies for different markets worldwide.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Proven track record in closing deals.
- Ability to frequently travel overseas.
- Self-motivated, energetic and willing to work with a hands-on approach.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Multi-lingual a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business Management, Marketing, International Business Management or similar. Post graduate education is a plus.
To Apply Send resume and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements to Carlos Villacreces, Human Resources Manager, at Carlos.Villacreces@royalflowersgroup.com