Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
ABERFELDY NURSERIES LTD.
Is currently seeking applications for:
GREENHOUSE MANAGER/HEAD GROWER - BERMUDA
This position will join our team at the Aberfeldy Somerset Plant Production Nursery, holding the responsibility of overseeing all daily operations and to grow a wide variety of quality plant material for our busy Retail Garden Centre.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in the production of Potted Flower, Indoor Topical Foliage, Seasonal Bedding and Woody Ornamental crops.
- Total knowledge and understanding of all water, fertilizers and growing mediums.
- Proficient in plant product scheduling, procurement, production and propagation.
- Complete understanding of greenhouse systems and environmental conditions.
- Ability to ensure day to day that all aspects of the greenhouse and buildings are maintained for structural integrity and maximum efficiency.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and files for inventory, plant orders, production schedules etc.
- Articulate exemplary team leadership skills to communicate with and supervise a small team of growers whilst providing education and development.
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach to all the above and the ability to problem solve in what can be a challenging industry on a small island.
Applicants must possess:
- Masters Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture and a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- Pesticide Applicators License
For more information please contact:
Phone: (441) 236-2927