Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Production / Site Manager - Tahiti
VERDEEN is a large aquaponic farm located on the island of Tahiti. It is intended to produce quality fruits and vegetables via bio-controlled agriculture and sustainable farming system (natural biological cycles and controls, hydroponics recirculation, polycultures ...) combining aquaculture production.
As part of the development of this activity, we are looking for:
In close collaboration with the Director, you will have the responsibility of the following missions:
- Define, organize and supervise the production strategy (product range, marketing, trade),
- Manage investments in terms of optimization and profitability,
- Supervise site administration,
- Manage a team of 15 people along with Aquaculture Manager and Head of Production,
- Ensure marketing (conditioning, packaging) in collaboration with the firmís sales team
- Agricultural Engineer with experience in the administration of hydroponic farming of fruits and vegetables, preferably in a tropical environment,
- Experience in managing operational teams,
- Knowledge of legislation regarding safety, quality, environment and personnel management,
- Fluent in English and French for your contacts with suppliers,
- Open to a regular exchange with your manager to adjust the activity when necessary.
The company offers motivating remuneration (fixed, variable, company car, housing ...) and a real opportunity for fulfillment for candidates motivated by challenges and success.
Please send your application (CV, cover letter and pretensions)
reference MG 1181 to our consulting office
To Mrs Dagmar GOTTSCHLING