Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Would you like to work in an international environment, are you commercially driven, have a good sense of humor and would you like to work with a modern and rapidly growing organization with good future perspective then you may be a good fit for above position.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate will focus on the development of the company's business whilst providing the latest in agronomic advice and current technology to maximise the performance of client enterprises.
Sound understanding of current Horticulture production techniques with a high level of knowledge relating to broad acre agronomic and production practices.
The successful candidate will have a high level of leadership, management and excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Spanish, Dutch, Russian will be an advantage. You will be comfortable in providing technical information to clients and have a good working knowledge of current Greenhouse production, nutritional and Growing medium products. Previous experience in working with Coco peat growing medium is definite advantage.
key focus is to Support the sales team by providing technical knowledge, product information, product position versus competitors, market trends, etc
Tertiary qualifications related to agronomy essential, while commercial field experience and a background in a international business would be an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to reflect proven experience. This position is supported by ongoing training and will form part of the Agronomy services team. The position offers excellent career opportunities to be involved with a Browngrow team dedicated to the delivery of high quality Coco peat products.
If you are interested in this role as Agronomist Consultant, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org