Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- "Energy storage is more than just batteries"
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Paskal launches cloud-based irrigation monitor solution
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
Exchange ratesmore »
International Sales Manager -Europe/USA
Would you like to work in an international environment, are you commercially driven, have a good sense of humor and would you like to work with a modern and rapidly growing organization with good future perspective then you may be a good fit as International Sales Manager.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
We are looking for
- University level in Business or Marketing Management or equivalent experience
- Preferably international experience, experience in Horticulture environment is must
- Previous experience in selling growing medium (coco peat etc..) is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant Marketing and Strategy experience, especially in new business development,
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with exceptional ability to prepare presentations to customers and key business stakeholders. Advanced computing skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and desktop publishing are essential
- Committed, drive for results
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Dutch will be an advantage.
- Contacting both new and existing customers to support them in their businesses
- Coordinating product trials and assessing results
- Maintaining and expanding a network of decision makers within your global markets.
- Collecting, sharing and keeping relevant product and market information up to date.
- Ensuring of timely receipt and correct payments.
- Motivated and able to travel internationally to visit your customers and conventions.
- Move easily and with respect within foreign cultures.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Identifying market trends and highlighting new commercial opportunities.
A fixed-term contract, with the potential of leading up to a long-term contract.
Browngrow provides space and the possibility for personal input and development. It is a full-time job with an outstanding salary based on experience, career opportunities, performance bonus opportunity.
If you are interested in this role as International Sales Manager, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org