Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Our client, an important Multinational Group operating in the Food sector at worldwide level with well-known brands, is currently looking for:
AGRONOMIST / FIELD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - OREGON, USA
The hired candidate will be part of the Corporate Agriculture Department of the Group based in Luxembourg and will run important projects targeted at supporting and improving field activities of the hazelnut farmers suppliers of the Group located in Oregon area, USA.
- degree in Agricultural Sciences/Agricultural Engineering or similar
- at least 2-3 years' experience in managing field activities in agriculture sector
- experience with hazelnut cultivation will be considered a plus
- computer skills (Excel, GPS software, etc.…)
- highly proficient in English
- good interpersonal skills, team working capabilities, flexibility, able to match a technical approach with a business oriented context
- interested in an international career
- available to frequent travel to USA
Interested candidates can send a detailed curriculum vitae, including the authorization to use personal data according to Law 196/2003, quoting the reference AO – FP – ODR to:
This company is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates who have not been contacted within 60 days should consider the current recruitment closed.