Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Regional Business Manager Seminis New Zealand
At Seminis, our sales professionals are responsible for bringing our growing pipeline of products to market.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a professional like you to grow your sales career. Working with Seminis, youll find a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things.
Sound like an ordinary sales job?
Hardly. This is your opportunity to help vegetable growers across New Zealand, and help your career in the process.
Based in region, preferably around the Pukekohe area, you will be accountable in areas such as demand creation, territory planning, channel management, product development and stewardship, and maximising the value of Monsantos vegetable seed brand Seminis.
Specifically, this will see you;
Proactively identify, create and implement plans to capture opportunities to expand the business in New Zealand
Organize and establish appropriate field activities to promote Monsanto Seminis products through commercial demo plots, grower field days, grower meetings
Develop and establish field/grower promotions within the territory
Drive the promotion and launch of new products in the territory through coordinated launch plans developed with the Crop Teams and Marketing.
Maintain timely and accurate forecasting based on environmental outlooks, market information, product positioning and competitive knowledge.
Assess & manage the ongoing performance of the distribution channel
Provide market information and market intelligence on an ongoing basis including market size, product planting trend, market segmentation, competitor information etc
Establish a high level of knowledge of Seminis varieties and support growers as required through the production chain
To be successful you will have;
Technical sales experience with proven success in the agricultural industry, preferable within the vegetable crop or related industry (agchem etc)
Demonstrated success in driving growth and expanding business
Strong background in horticulture/agriculture
Excellent communication, business acumen and the ability to build strong networks and relationships
To express your interest or to have a confidential discussion contact Brad Stanford at email@example.com
Or visit our careers page https://jobs.monsanto.com/job/pukekohe/regional-business-manager-new-zealand/769/4731423 to apply directly!