Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Junior Buyer / Seller for Romanian market
What we offer:
Be part of a strong and competent commercial team of multicultural background within a multinational retailing group present all across Europe. Working location is Valencia (Spain).
Plan, buy and organize supplies of a full and large assortment of fresh commodities (F&V) in close coordination with the client and its marketís needs.
Negotiate with both supplier and clientís best possible conditions.
Be responsible and follow up the entire supply chain guaranteeing on time deliveries with pre-established and agreed merchandise features.
We are looking for knowledgeable F&V professional with 4/5 years of experience in the industry ideally within retailing environment. Must be fluent in English, Spanish and Romanian.
Skilled negotiator, proactive and team player.
Passionate, determined and organized. Able to work at a fast pace and under pressure. Some travelling within UE required.
If you are interested, please send your cv to: