Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Delphy stands for Worldwide Expertise for Food & Flowers. Through this, Delphy is the company in knowledge and expertise for our partners in plant sectors, worldwide. With over 200 knowledge experts Delphy contributes to the success of their partners by sharing their knowledge and expertise to achieve their objectives and improve results.
Delphy permanently develops knowledge and skills about the cultivation of crops and the optimization of the cultivation conditions in their own practical research centres. They develop knowledge and insights about crops, mechanization, automation, ICT applications and monitoring crops from a distance.
The knowledge services offered range from turnkey projects, cultivation advice to greenhouse management. Delphy’s knowledge driven consultants work world-wide, with local offices in Africa, Latin America, Europe and Asia, and they have a strong network within the agricultural, horticultural and affiliated sectors. To strengthen team Asia Delphy is looking for a
Grower / Consultant Asia
Team Asia mainly focusses on the markets in China, Japan and Iran. In order to further extend the business activities and to provide the best services to the customers they want to scale up and further invest in extending the team in Holland and in local teams. Experts are involved in developing and executing modern greenhouse projects and support/realize high yields within advanced greenhouse production systems on areas varying from 4 to 20 ha.
For activities in Asia Delphy is looking for experienced growers/consultants whom are willing to stay in Asia on a (near) full-time base in the vicinity of our projects. It will be possible to visit the Netherlands on a regular base.
The grower/consultant needs to have experience in the cultivation of tomatoes, cucumber and/or lettuce & herbs. Every person will be assigned to one or two main projects and should be willing to consult other projects too.
Are you the grower/consultant with the following skills:
- Bachelor working level, independently as well as in a team
- Good communication & social skills, convincing and loyal.
- Independent, initiative, stress resistant and result driven.
- Affinity with other cultures. English is a must, Asian language a pré.
- Willing to settle in aforementioned countries for a longer period and/or to travel on a frequent base.
- Skills with MSOffice and digital ways of analysing and reporting.
Tel: +31 481 471152
Mob: +31 6 10782861