Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Armenian Harvest Promotion Center
Agronomist - Armenia
Responsible for managing and executing all phases of strawberry or tomato plants production in high-tech greenhouses.
- Plan production operations by establishing priorities and sequences for production activities.
- Manage plant health through greenhouse irrigation, nutrition and fertigation programs.
- Scout and recognize pest/disease issues and make appropriate corrective measures.
- Perform analysis of direct/grafted plant production quality and efficiency reporting to minimize costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develop statistical tools for analysis that leads to increases in operational efficiency.
- Insure phytosanitary procedures are updated and implemented.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Greenhouse experience.
- Extensive knowledge in plant nutrition.
- Strong knowledge base for diagnosing pest/disease problems and initiating solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment and provide general direction to various team members.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely focused with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate English or Russian clearly, effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by audience (including, but not limited to, staff, customers, tour groups and other colleagues).
For more information: