Job offersmore »
- Senior Banana Ripener - Swords, North County Dublin
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Armenian Harvest Promotion Center
Agronomist - Armenia
Responsible for managing and executing all phases of strawberry or tomato plants production in high-tech greenhouses.
- Plan production operations by establishing priorities and sequences for production activities.
- Manage plant health through greenhouse irrigation, nutrition and fertigation programs.
- Scout and recognize pest/disease issues and make appropriate corrective measures.
- Perform analysis of direct/grafted plant production quality and efficiency reporting to minimize costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develop statistical tools for analysis that leads to increases in operational efficiency.
- Insure phytosanitary procedures are updated and implemented.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Greenhouse experience.
- Extensive knowledge in plant nutrition.
- Strong knowledge base for diagnosing pest/disease problems and initiating solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment and provide general direction to various team members.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely focused with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate English or Russian clearly, effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by audience (including, but not limited to, staff, customers, tour groups and other colleagues).
For more information: