Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Job reference: 4654LB
Qualifications:Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / ICAEW / CIMA)
Sector:Fresh Produce / Agriculture / Horticulture / Fresh Food and Drink
Salary:£Competitive package (depending on experience)
Redfox Executive are delighted to be working with a high growth SME fresh produce business based in Zambujeira do Mar, Portugal who are seeking a qualified Management Accountant to join the leadership team and manage two direct reports.
With continued growth expected this is the ideal time join for an ambitious qualified Accountant.
You will work closely with the Finance Director ensuring timely completion of the monthly reporting pack. In addition to the traditional month end duties (such as accruals, prepayments, journal posting, revenue review, cost of sales, reporting, analysis etc)
- Production of all Management Accounts
- Review of Management Accounts and reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Management of the finance team
- Ad hoc involvement in business development and new business feasibility studies
- Coordinate and assist managers in preparation of annual budget
- Liaise with the Payroll services provider to ensure accurate flow of information and responsible for monthly reconciliation on payroll control accounts
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong Management Accounting exposure
- Strong Excel and financial systems experience, with the ability to manipulate and interpret key financial data
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong internal working relationships
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience of working in an agricultural or horticultural business preferred
Apply via this website today as this role won’t be around for long – or call Laura on +44 (0)1284 715 055 for a confidential conversation quoting reference 4654LB.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, and Commercial Accountant.