Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Del Monte is
one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers
and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and
vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food
across the globe. For more information see www.freshdelmonte.com.
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe countries. The company is located in Bleiswijk.
Sales ManagerTo strengthen the commercial team we are looking for a Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Daily sales to existing and new customers in the Northern Europe area.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, for both existing and new product lines,
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities (special focus on the German market) through cold calling, networking, etc.,
- Setting up meetings with potential clients,
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products/ services,
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data,
- Participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences,
- Negotiating/closing deals and handle complaints,
- Collaborating with team as one to achieve overall better results.
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- Proven (minimum 5-10 years) experience as a sales manager or relevant role,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, English and German.
- Experienced ERP user and knowledge of MS Office,
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques,
- Fast learner and passion for sales,
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
- Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role as Sales Manager, please send your CV to JFerran@freshdelmonte.com.