Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Del Monte is
one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers
and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and
vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food
across the globe. For more information see
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe countries. The company is located in Bleiswijk.
Sales AssistantTo strengthen our operational team we are looking for a competent Sales Assistant to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support to the sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has an understanding of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
You have the ambition and ability to ultimately become a sales representative.
Reporting to a sales representative, you will be responsible to:
- Support the sales representatives on any daily operational matter,
- Perform sales activities,
- Process and monitor orders in the ERP system,
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries,
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries,
- Monitor sales- and customer records,
- Administrate claims,
- Develop monthly sales reports
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator/-Assistant,
- Understanding of sales performance metrics,
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills,
- A team player with high level of dedication,
- Experienced ERP user (Navision is a pre),
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus,
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, English and German.
- Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
- Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role as Logistic Coordinator, please send your CV to JFerran@freshdelmonte.com.