Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Del Monte is
one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers
and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and
vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food
across the globe. For more information see www.freshdelmonte.com.
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe countries. The company is located in Bleiswijk.
To strengthen our operational team we are looking for a competent Logistic Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
One great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
Logistic CoordinatorThe goal is to ensure the smooth operations in a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible to:
- Coordinate and monitor all supply chain operations,
- Communicate directly with e.g. customers, logistic operators, QA teams,
- Utilize logistic modules within our ERP system to optimize procedures,
- Supervise daily orders and stocks,
- Plan and track the shipments/deliveries of products also according to customer requirements,
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stocks, executed orders and all sorts of related data and reports,
- Prepare accurate reports for local management.
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- Proven experience as Logistics Coordinator,
- Knowledge of related laws & regulations,
- Experienced ERP user (Navision is a pre),
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Completed education in Logistics, or relevant field, as a plus,
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, English and German.
- Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
- Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role as Logistic Coordinator, please send your CV to JFerran@freshdelmonte.com.