Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "24% labor savings with new strawberry container"
- Mexico: Agropark growers starting their crop change
- Success of 'cana-business' relies on efficient commercial greenhouse technology
- US: BioWorks launches new OMRI-Listed biofungicide for botrytis control
- US: BrightFarms recalls produce due to potential presence of metal pieces
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Growing vine crops without daylight is possible. Here, there and everywhere...
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
Exchange ratesmore »
Job reference: 4592LB
Job type: General Management
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Kent / UK - South East
Skills required: General Management / Operations / Quality Management / Management / Strategic Input / Veg-Salad-Fruit Production / Production / Budgeting / People Management / Health and Safety
Sector:Fresh Produce / Agriculture / Horticulture / Food Manufacturing / Fresh Food and Drink / Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Salary: ££ To Attract The Best
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading soft fruit grower within the UK Fruit sector to recruit a Site Manager.
Our client is a well-established and very successful soft fruit business and they are looking to hire a Site Manager who will be responsible for the management, operations and financial performance of the business.
The main responsibilities of this Site Manager will be:
- Developing and implementing a plan continual process improvement that delivers efficient and sustainable service
- Responsibility for the P&L, budgeting and forecasting for the business unit
- Ensuring that internal and external quality standards and service levels are met
- General management of a packing facility of around 350 staff
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar fast paced role – ideally within the soft fruit sector
- Be experienced at managing health and safety for a comparable site
- Enjoy being a key part of the management team
- Have proven time management and organisational skills with the ability handle a number of tasks at once
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a really successful business so if you are an experienced Site Manager or you are ready to take the next step in your career. Then apply confidentially via this website or call Laura Byrne on +44 (0) 1284 715 055 for a confidential conversation today!