Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- Soilless technology takes root in blueberry cultivation
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Africalla Kenya Ltd is one of the worlds largest Calla
flowergrowers. For our production location Kaptagat , Kenya we offer a
job oppurtunity as assistant farm manager.
Are you the right man for the job ?
Assistant farm manager
Profile Job requirements
- Bachelor / Master degree Horticulture / Agriculture (or equal by relevant experience).
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with a diversity of people.
- A high degree of commitment and involvement.
- Initiative taking and continually seek ways to improve.
- Being a team player, you are able to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Energetic with adequate tact.
- Leading without authority.
Place of employment Kaptagat, Kenya
interesting international career opportunity within a growing,
well-established, leading and solid group. Good possibilities for
further development. The position offers a competitive remuneration
Contact and informationFor further information or send your c.v. to :
Mr Harry Rooijakkers