Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "24% labor savings with new strawberry container"
- Mexico: Agropark growers starting their crop change
- Success of 'cana-business' relies on efficient commercial greenhouse technology
- US: BioWorks launches new OMRI-Listed biofungicide for botrytis control
- US: BrightFarms recalls produce due to potential presence of metal pieces
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Growing vine crops without daylight is possible. Here, there and everywhere...
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
Exchange ratesmore »
Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Over the last 50 years, Industries Harnois has worked relentlessly to remain the leader while designing, developing and distributing products and services in the horticultural greenhouses field, adding another product range 16 years ago in finding storage solutions with our MegaDome®. The company realizes this mission by setting the highest standards based on teamwork, technological innovations and through excellent customer service.
Under the direct supervision of our Executive Vice-President, Greenhouses and Operations, you will participate in research, development, ideation and conception of horticultural greenhouses structures along with their related equipment. You will develop several new projects simultaneously while optimizing current product designs. This position sparks your interest? Be the first to apply and join our team! You will be:
- Responsible for research, development and innovation
- Participate in the design and implementation of new products with various teams
- Contribute to several product improvement projects
- Perform various engineering calculations
- Partake to the assembly of the prototypes, followed by destructive tests
- Generate technical documentation
- Follow up on current market trends, study the latest technological advances and provide recommendations accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil or related technical discipline
- 5+ years experiences with related field
- Knowledge of structural design and analysis softwares such as Safi, S-Frame, etc.
- Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written
- Available for international travel occasionally
- Well organized, efficient, rigorous, detail oriented, autonomous and disciplined
- Creative in simplicity
- Quality and customer oriented/committed
- Self-motivated to accomplish his goals and those of the team
- World renowned and well established company
- Competitive salary matching the scope of the mandate
- Challenges to be met with a passionate and dynamic team
Les Industries Harnois Inc.
C/O Marie-Hélène Gladu, Advisor, Human Resource Management
1044, rue Principale, St-Thomas, Qc, J0K 3L0
E-mail : email@example.com