Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- Soilless technology takes root in blueberry cultivation
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Over the last 50 years, Industries Harnois has worked relentlessly to remain the leader while designing, developing and distributing products and services in the horticultural greenhouses field, adding another product range 16 years ago in finding storage solutions with our MegaDome®. The company realizes this mission by setting the highest standards based on teamwork, technological innovations and through excellent customer service.
Under the direct supervision of our Executive Vice-President, Greenhouses and Operations, you will participate in research, development, ideation and conception of horticultural greenhouses structures along with their related equipment. You will develop several new projects simultaneously while optimizing current product designs. This position sparks your interest? Be the first to apply and join our team! You will be:
- Responsible for research, development and innovation
- Participate in the design and implementation of new products with various teams
- Contribute to several product improvement projects
- Perform various engineering calculations
- Partake to the assembly of the prototypes, followed by destructive tests
- Generate technical documentation
- Follow up on current market trends, study the latest technological advances and provide recommendations accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil or related technical discipline
- 5+ years experiences with related field
- Knowledge of structural design and analysis softwares such as Safi, S-Frame, etc.
- Proficiency in French and English, spoken and written
- Available for international travel occasionally
- Well organized, efficient, rigorous, detail oriented, autonomous and disciplined
- Creative in simplicity
- Quality and customer oriented/committed
- Self-motivated to accomplish his goals and those of the team
- World renowned and well established company
- Competitive salary matching the scope of the mandate
- Challenges to be met with a passionate and dynamic team
Les Industries Harnois Inc.
C/O Marie-Hélène Gladu, Advisor, Human Resource Management
1044, rue Principale, St-Thomas, Qc, J0K 3L0
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org