Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Technical Sales Representative
We are an expanding company supplying the horticultural industry in Canada, looking for additional individuals to fill a position in our sales department in Leamington. Our client base includes greenhouse vegetables, greenhouse flowers, nurseries and golf courses. Products and services sold by the company include integrated pest management products, plant nutrition and seed.
- Manage customer relationships
- Technical support for greenhouse plant nutrition and crop protection strategies
- Implementation of product demos and trials
- Evaluation of new technologies in cooperation with customers
- Answer questions concerning products such as price and credit terms
- Development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Presenting technical information at grower meetings
- Achieve sales growth annually
- Previous agricultural experience or post-secondary education
Please send resumes via e-mail to email@example.com