Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey: Twin Glasshouses Semay&Akas getting ready for first harvestFirst tomatoes have been shown itself in the twin glasshouses Semay & Akas, which are settled in Turkey’s most daylight-receiving city Afyon. The very first harvesting is expected on 29th week for the tomatoes that have been growing in cocopeats and rockwools in the 11-hectare glasshouses.
Firstly, the tomatoes will be served to the domestic market with the brands “Sem-Sem” and “Naturakas”. Most of these tomatoes are Bandita cluster tomatoes but there are also some other types like Avalantino, Soupless and Diamantino.
In order to expand to European market in 2014-2015 season, application to TUV Nord Globalgap has been made with the aim of producing high quality tomatoes with high brix.
Rooting in the coir growing media of Riococo.
Planting the first youngplants earlier this season
For more information
Publication date: 7/1/2014
Other news in this sector: