Job offersmore »
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower - Chicago, IL
- Product Specialist Zaailingen - Hendrik Ido Ambacht, the Netherlands
- Sales-Manager Scherming - the Netherlands
- Senior Grower - Australia
- Australia: Supply Chain Co-ordinator/QC Officer
- Marketing and Sales Manager - U.S.A. and Canada
- Sales Representative, Horticulture - Delta, BC - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- Horiver now in a third size on the market (1)
- UK: Prince of Wales views rare vegetables (1)
- Italy: Floating Greenhouse uses Solar Power and Seawater (1)
- Checking the EC and pH measurements during the crop rotation (1)
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (2)
- HortiDaily.com organizes High Tech Greenhouse Tour 2015 (1)
- US (NJ): New herb production system from KG Systems (1)
- LED lighting can significantly reduce greenhouse horticulture energy consumption (1)
- The story behind successful high end Phalaenopsis cultivation in Mexico (1)
- Measure rootzone EC, water content and temperature in a split second (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hall 1.2 - Stand B-08
Gautier Seeds novelties on display at Fruit Logistica 2013Gautier Sementi is the Italian branch of Gautier Semences, French independent company that sells high-quality vegetable seeds for the professional horticultural market. Also this year it will be present to the European fruit and vegetable main event: the Fruit Logistica in Berlin (6-8 February 2013). The company will exhibit in Hall 1.2, Stand B-08.
Maurizio Montalti, director of the Italian branch of Gautier, anticipates the innovations being presented on the occasion:, "We will present a new kind of lettuce, a round zucchini, very productive and with a good level of resistance to major diseases."
Copernic (formerly J360) - The new gentile lettuce fusarium resistant.
Gentile variety with balanced plant, open head, with good volume. Foliage often of bright green color. Foliage manageable with good resistance to manipulation. Good tolerance to climb to seed and tip burn.
For cultivation in open field in spring and autumn, it is also possible during the summer in northern Italy according to the area of cultivation. Resistances: (HR) Bl: 1 to 28, Nr: 0, Fol: 1 - (IR) LMV.
Galilée F1 (formerly R2010) - The new round with resistance to three viruses.
Vigorous plant with short internodes, erect. Round brilliant light green fruits, with very homogeneous size.
A very productive plant, with high capacity of setting fruit. Varieties suitable for cultivation in greenhouses in spring, autumn and in the field. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Zodiac F.1 (formerly L1034) - In the open field, multivirus.
The plant is vigorous and open to erect so to favor harvesting. Cylindrical fruits are dark green, brilliant. Good level of resistance to three major virus and powdery mildew. Variety suitable for growing season in small tunnels and open fields. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Gautier awaits you at Hall 2.1 / Stand B-08.
Via Pola, 17-19
47023 Cesena (FC) - Italy
Ph.: +39 (0)547 29066
Fax: +39 (0)547 29963
Publication date: 2/5/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.