Job offersmore »
- Agent d’assurance en France
- Propagation Grower (Delta, BC)
- EXPORT AREA MANAGER NORTH WEST EUROPE
- Farm Manager - France
- Customer oriented Technical representative North America
- Agriculture Consultant - Vietnam
- International Sales Manager - Global
- Sales Representative - Kingsville, Canada (ON)
- Horticulture instructors - Canada
- Sales & Supply Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- Ireland: Tomato plants ‘converted’ themselves’ into cannabis (1)
- Colombian flower growers working hard on reputation (1)
- Mildew prevention in lettuce culture with Intra Hydrocare (1)
- Exclusive deal Village Farms and Florida Organic Farms (1)
- Bahamas receives Aquaponics Training Seminar (1)
- Kenya: Innovations galore at Eldoret show, as greenhouse 'fish ponds' wow visitors (3)
- HortiMaX launches MultiMa 2015 and Synopta 4 (1)
- First volumes of big sweet winter strawberries (1)
- US: Deadline for AFE Scholarships fast approaching (4)
- Priva and UrbanFarmers to build rooftop farm on former Philips factory (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Big fraud investigation in Dutch flower industry
- "DR0141TX perfect rootstock for cultivation in our Ultra Clima greenhouse"
- Video : Take a peak inside the greenhouse of one of the largest growers in Holland
- UK: Production update from LED trial at STC
- Ireland: Tomato plants ‘converted’ themselves’ into cannabis
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hall 1.2 - Stand B-08
Gautier Seeds novelties on display at Fruit Logistica 2013Gautier Sementi is the Italian branch of Gautier Semences, French independent company that sells high-quality vegetable seeds for the professional horticultural market. Also this year it will be present to the European fruit and vegetable main event: the Fruit Logistica in Berlin (6-8 February 2013). The company will exhibit in Hall 1.2, Stand B-08.
Maurizio Montalti, director of the Italian branch of Gautier, anticipates the innovations being presented on the occasion:, "We will present a new kind of lettuce, a round zucchini, very productive and with a good level of resistance to major diseases."
Copernic (formerly J360) - The new gentile lettuce fusarium resistant.
Gentile variety with balanced plant, open head, with good volume. Foliage often of bright green color. Foliage manageable with good resistance to manipulation. Good tolerance to climb to seed and tip burn.
For cultivation in open field in spring and autumn, it is also possible during the summer in northern Italy according to the area of cultivation. Resistances: (HR) Bl: 1 to 28, Nr: 0, Fol: 1 - (IR) LMV.
Galilée F1 (formerly R2010) - The new round with resistance to three viruses.
Vigorous plant with short internodes, erect. Round brilliant light green fruits, with very homogeneous size.
A very productive plant, with high capacity of setting fruit. Varieties suitable for cultivation in greenhouses in spring, autumn and in the field. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Zodiac F.1 (formerly L1034) - In the open field, multivirus.
The plant is vigorous and open to erect so to favor harvesting. Cylindrical fruits are dark green, brilliant. Good level of resistance to three major virus and powdery mildew. Variety suitable for growing season in small tunnels and open fields. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Gautier awaits you at Hall 2.1 / Stand B-08.
Via Pola, 17-19
47023 Cesena (FC) - Italy
Ph.: +39 (0)547 29066
Fax: +39 (0)547 29963
Publication date: 2/5/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.