Job offersmore »
- Ervaren coördinator product boomkwekerij - Venlo
- Experienced Organic vegetable grower - North America
- Agribusiness Specialist - East Timor/Timor Leste
- Deputy Chief of Party - East Timor/Timor Leste
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
- Managing Director - Turkey
- Commercieel Logistiek Medewerker (Kassenbouw) - Rotterdam
- Horticulture Sales Scientist Horticulture Lighting -
- Technical Outside Sales Representative - Ontario, Canada / Northeast US
- Crop Production Manager / Agronomists / Operations Manager - Gambia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Russian ban: what is the effect per EU country?
- Russian Ban: Can Putin become self sufficient on greenhouse vegetable production?
- Kagome to build first Ultra Clima greenhouse in Japan
- US (MI): Sunset’s Coldwater greenhouse opens phase II
- LEDs outperform HPS lighting in cut gerbera research at Guelph
Exchange ratesmore »
Hall 1.2 - Stand B-08
Gautier Seeds novelties on display at Fruit Logistica 2013Gautier Sementi is the Italian branch of Gautier Semences, French independent company that sells high-quality vegetable seeds for the professional horticultural market. Also this year it will be present to the European fruit and vegetable main event: the Fruit Logistica in Berlin (6-8 February 2013). The company will exhibit in Hall 1.2, Stand B-08.
Maurizio Montalti, director of the Italian branch of Gautier, anticipates the innovations being presented on the occasion:, "We will present a new kind of lettuce, a round zucchini, very productive and with a good level of resistance to major diseases."
Copernic (formerly J360) - The new gentile lettuce fusarium resistant.
Gentile variety with balanced plant, open head, with good volume. Foliage often of bright green color. Foliage manageable with good resistance to manipulation. Good tolerance to climb to seed and tip burn.
For cultivation in open field in spring and autumn, it is also possible during the summer in northern Italy according to the area of cultivation. Resistances: (HR) Bl: 1 to 28, Nr: 0, Fol: 1 - (IR) LMV.
Galilée F1 (formerly R2010) - The new round with resistance to three viruses.
Vigorous plant with short internodes, erect. Round brilliant light green fruits, with very homogeneous size.
A very productive plant, with high capacity of setting fruit. Varieties suitable for cultivation in greenhouses in spring, autumn and in the field. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Zodiac F.1 (formerly L1034) - In the open field, multivirus.
The plant is vigorous and open to erect so to favor harvesting. Cylindrical fruits are dark green, brilliant. Good level of resistance to three major virus and powdery mildew. Variety suitable for growing season in small tunnels and open fields. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Gautier awaits you at Hall 2.1 / Stand B-08.
Via Pola, 17-19
47023 Cesena (FC) - Italy
Ph.: +39 (0)547 29066
Fax: +39 (0)547 29963
Publication date: 2/5/2013
Other news in this sector: