Job offersmore »
- Sales Representative New Jersey, USA
- Head Grower Vegetables - Australia, Melbourne area
- Export Area Manager
- Entomologist - Vietnam
- Head of Innovation - United Kingdom
- Sales Representative - Netherlands
- Account Manager Horticultural Projects - Netherlands
- Technical Sales Representative - Minnesota or Wisconsin, USA
- General Manager - Querétaro -Mexico
- Head grower/agronomist - China
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- "We'd like to stay in Ontario, but we are reaching a breaking point"
- Irish tomato grower expands greenhouse business
- Dehumidification doesn't have to make you sweat
- Susceptibility of basil species and cultivars to Peronospora belbahrii
- Fujitsu launches company in Finland to produce vegetables year-round
Top 5 - last month
- US: South Carolina entrepreneur combines engineering knowledge with a passion for growing
- US: Hydroponics can remain organic....for now
- Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
- Photo Report Expo Agroalimentaria Guanajuato 2016
- Video: What is happening with all that used rockwool?
Exchange ratesmore »
Hall 1.2 - Stand B-08
Gautier Seeds novelties on display at Fruit Logistica 2013Gautier Sementi is the Italian branch of Gautier Semences, French independent company that sells high-quality vegetable seeds for the professional horticultural market. Also this year it will be present to the European fruit and vegetable main event: the Fruit Logistica in Berlin (6-8 February 2013). The company will exhibit in Hall 1.2, Stand B-08.
Maurizio Montalti, director of the Italian branch of Gautier, anticipates the innovations being presented on the occasion:, "We will present a new kind of lettuce, a round zucchini, very productive and with a good level of resistance to major diseases."
Copernic (formerly J360) - The new gentile lettuce fusarium resistant.
Gentile variety with balanced plant, open head, with good volume. Foliage often of bright green color. Foliage manageable with good resistance to manipulation. Good tolerance to climb to seed and tip burn.
For cultivation in open field in spring and autumn, it is also possible during the summer in northern Italy according to the area of cultivation. Resistances: (HR) Bl: 1 to 28, Nr: 0, Fol: 1 - (IR) LMV.
Galilée F1 (formerly R2010) - The new round with resistance to three viruses.
Vigorous plant with short internodes, erect. Round brilliant light green fruits, with very homogeneous size.
A very productive plant, with high capacity of setting fruit. Varieties suitable for cultivation in greenhouses in spring, autumn and in the field. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Zodiac F.1 (formerly L1034) - In the open field, multivirus.
The plant is vigorous and open to erect so to favor harvesting. Cylindrical fruits are dark green, brilliant. Good level of resistance to three major virus and powdery mildew. Variety suitable for growing season in small tunnels and open fields. Resistances: (IR): ZYMV / WMV / CMV / Oidium.
Gautier awaits you at Hall 2.1 / Stand B-08.
Via Pola, 17-19
47023 Cesena (FC) - Italy
Ph.: +39 (0)547 29066
Fax: +39 (0)547 29963
Publication date: 2/5/2013
Other news in this sector: