Job offersmore »
- Leiter Tomatenzucht - Switzerland
- Research assistant biostatistics
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- General Manager Agri-processing - East Africa
- Australia - Grower Manager
- UK: Growing Director – Wight Salads
- UK: Spanish Speaking Fresh Produce Buyer
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Turkey: Umbrella greenhouse idea for developing countries (3)
- Uganda: Greenhouse gives veg grower better yields, more cash (3)
- Spain: Tomato prices down with 167% (1)
- Kenya: World Bank to set up 295-acre model agribusiness park to boost horticultural farming (1)
- Companies explore sustainable agriculture model (1)
- Russia: Dalsem Group starts construction of 238 hectare greenhouse project in Kaluga (1)
- US (MA): Wellspring Collaborative plans worker-owned greenhouse (1)
- Australia: High-tech Greenhouses at the $288 million AgriBio Centre (1)
- Transplanting a pepper house in 2:10 minutes (1)
- June 2014: The first Greentech, 60 hectares in China and Dutch growers leave the industry (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- 50 % of Dutch vegetable growers unable to pay their bills
- More freaky video: Commercial greenhouse tomatoe time lapse
- Dutch grower Nico van Adrichem switches from roses to cucumbers
- September: New greenhouse for Vineland, bankruptcy for Dutch tomatoes and strong recovery for Rosa Flora
- UK: Sunstreams onto Yorkshire shelves for Christmas
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Climate chamber attracts lot off interest at IPM Essen
Certhon is satisfied looking back at IPM Essen 2013. Together with WPS Horti Systems they presented the newest climate chamber. "At Horti Fair the chamber was presented for the first time, and it was a real eye catcher that received lots of interest. Due to this we decided to improve the chamber and we re-launched it at IPM in Essen," said Martin Veentra of Certhon.
Martin Veenstra en Marc Vijverberg
"Lots of climate specialists visited the chamber in Essen. Also lot of people from diverse countries were paying a lot of attention to it. This makes us look back to IPM Essen with a good feeling," Veenstra said.
Certhon will be attending Fruit Logistica in hall 1.2, at stand number B-22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.