Job offersmore »
- Quality Control Manager - Netherlands
- Chief Operating Officer - Netherlands
- Operations Manager - Denver, Colorado, USA
- Nucleus Stock Employee - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, the Netherlands
- Material Planner - Vineland Station, Ontario, Canada
- Sales representative - Spain
- Head of Global Marketing & Business Development - Home Counties area UK
- Assistant Grower (Supervisor) - Abbotsford, Canada
- Trainee Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Blueberry Field Harvest Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- Peru: "Sweety Drop peppers will become the new Cherry tomato" (3)
- US (IN): Can aquaponics thrive in the midwest? (1)
- Azerbaijan: Agropark to be created in Khizi district (2)
- Technology converts organic wastes into organic fertilizer in just one day (5)
- Crisis at PlantLab; three board members resign (2)
- Doef's Greenhouses : a streamlined family business that embraces innovation (2)
- Creating a sustainable farm of the future for strawberry production (2)
- Mexican horticultural sector aiming to take production to a higher level (2)
- Spain: Almeria's greenhouses are the backbone of Spanish veg export (3)
- Organic producers urged to apply for new Glastir scheme (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Doef's Greenhouses : a streamlined family business that embraces innovation
- Japan: Biggest indoor farm is 100 times more productive than conventional agriculture
- US: Nature Fresh Farms plans 175-acre greenhouse in Delta, Ohio
- Clipping 5 hectares of cucumbers with 3 people at 1600 plants/hour
- Application of LED technology in horticulture is only expected grow
Exchange ratesmore »
Climate chamber attracts lot off interest at IPM Essen
Certhon is satisfied looking back at IPM Essen 2013. Together with WPS Horti Systems they presented the newest climate chamber. "At Horti Fair the chamber was presented for the first time, and it was a real eye catcher that received lots of interest. Due to this we decided to improve the chamber and we re-launched it at IPM in Essen," said Martin Veentra of Certhon.
Martin Veenstra en Marc Vijverberg
"Lots of climate specialists visited the chamber in Essen. Also lot of people from diverse countries were paying a lot of attention to it. This makes us look back to IPM Essen with a good feeling," Veenstra said.
Certhon will be attending Fruit Logistica in hall 1.2, at stand number B-22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.