Job offersmore »
- Horticulture Sales Scientist Horticulture Lighting -
- Technical Outside Sales Representative - Ontario, Canada / Northeast US
- Crop Production Manager / Agronomists / Operations Manager - Gambia
- Production Manager - Tasmania
- Dispatch Team Leader - Australia
- Market Development Manager - Russia
- Commercial Manager (Spanish speaking) - UK
- Operations Manager - United States
- Export produce trader – French market - Spain
- International Marketer - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- Textiles that heat roots of plants can lower energy costs in greenhouse
- US: This Ohio greenhouse is taking cues on growing orchids from the masters — the Dutch
- Jointless truss favours Dutch grower to choose Merlice again
- Russian and Chinese investors expand operations to 50 hectares in Georgia
- Global Horticulture Market 2014 -2018 estimated to be "Pink and Healthy"
Top 5 - last week
- Kagome to build first Ultra Clima greenhouse in Japan
- Germans develop new substrate based on wood fibers and perlite
- US (TX): Damaged Village Farms’ Marfa greenhouse reopens
- Urban Ag Field Trip, Early Bird Registration tickets now available for Seedstock's Conference
- Australia: Sleepy Cod is “pure gold” for aquaponics growers
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Climate chamber attracts lot off interest at IPM Essen
Certhon is satisfied looking back at IPM Essen 2013. Together with WPS Horti Systems they presented the newest climate chamber. "At Horti Fair the chamber was presented for the first time, and it was a real eye catcher that received lots of interest. Due to this we decided to improve the chamber and we re-launched it at IPM in Essen," said Martin Veentra of Certhon.
Martin Veenstra en Marc Vijverberg
"Lots of climate specialists visited the chamber in Essen. Also lot of people from diverse countries were paying a lot of attention to it. This makes us look back to IPM Essen with a good feeling," Veenstra said.
Certhon will be attending Fruit Logistica in hall 1.2, at stand number B-22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector: