Job offersmore »
- Agent d’assurance en France
- Propagation Grower (Delta, BC)
- EXPORT AREA MANAGER NORTH WEST EUROPE
- Farm Manager - France
- Customer oriented Technical representative North America
- Agriculture Consultant - Vietnam
- International Sales Manager - Global
- Sales Representative - Kingsville, Canada (ON)
- Horticulture instructors - Canada
- Sales & Supply Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- Ireland: Tomato plants ‘converted’ themselves’ into cannabis (1)
- Colombian flower growers working hard on reputation (1)
- Mildew prevention in lettuce culture with Intra Hydrocare (1)
- Exclusive deal Village Farms and Florida Organic Farms (1)
- Bahamas receives Aquaponics Training Seminar (1)
- Kenya: Innovations galore at Eldoret show, as greenhouse 'fish ponds' wow visitors (3)
- HortiMaX launches MultiMa 2015 and Synopta 4 (1)
- First volumes of big sweet winter strawberries (1)
- US: Deadline for AFE Scholarships fast approaching (4)
- Priva and UrbanFarmers to build rooftop farm on former Philips factory (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- US (MA): ‘Westlander’ among MIT Boston researchers working on advanced Energy Models for greenhouses and buildings
- AU: Faber Greenhouses builds 2 hectares in less than 2 minutes!
- Greenhouse spraying with a focus on fogging
- Thailand: Many hydroponic lettuce, but low technology dominates
- US (AZ): Wholesum Harvest expands Ultra-Clima greenhouse
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Climate chamber attracts lot off interest at IPM Essen
Certhon is satisfied looking back at IPM Essen 2013. Together with WPS Horti Systems they presented the newest climate chamber. "At Horti Fair the chamber was presented for the first time, and it was a real eye catcher that received lots of interest. Due to this we decided to improve the chamber and we re-launched it at IPM in Essen," said Martin Veentra of Certhon.
Martin Veenstra en Marc Vijverberg
"Lots of climate specialists visited the chamber in Essen. Also lot of people from diverse countries were paying a lot of attention to it. This makes us look back to IPM Essen with a good feeling," Veenstra said.
Certhon will be attending Fruit Logistica in hall 1.2, at stand number B-22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.