Job offersmore »
- Farmmanager - Oeganda
- Export Area Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Production Manager/Grower (Pot Plants) - Australia
- Sales Representative - France
- Farm Manager – China – Unique Opportunity
- Grower Soft Fruit - USA, Spain, Portugal, Morocco or Ethiopia
- Application Engineer Horticulture LED Solutions - The Netherlands
- Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Production Manager - Uganda
- Head Grower, North America
Last commentsmore »
- W.Martens plants new crop in upgraded and expanded Beamsville greenhouses (1)
- Dutch company provide jobs in Ethiopian flower industry (2)
- Turkey: Smart greenhouses grow produce without human intervention (1)
- Crazy LEDs announce Holographic Series 1 LED Grow light (1)
- Geothermal Energy – a solution to the greenhouse industry (1)
- Bahrain: "Big potential for horticulture, but you will need the right people and the best technology" (1)
- AU: Medical marijuana grown on Norfolk Island (1)
- Could solar-powered floating farms provide enough food for the entire world? (2)
- Highpower4S introduces new grow lights for indoor farming (2)
- US (NY): Niagara tomato grower wants to grow medical marijuana (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Climate chamber attracts lot off interest at IPM Essen
Certhon is satisfied looking back at IPM Essen 2013. Together with WPS Horti Systems they presented the newest climate chamber. "At Horti Fair the chamber was presented for the first time, and it was a real eye catcher that received lots of interest. Due to this we decided to improve the chamber and we re-launched it at IPM in Essen," said Martin Veentra of Certhon.
Martin Veenstra en Marc Vijverberg
"Lots of climate specialists visited the chamber in Essen. Also lot of people from diverse countries were paying a lot of attention to it. This makes us look back to IPM Essen with a good feeling," Veenstra said.
Certhon will be attending Fruit Logistica in hall 1.2, at stand number B-22.
Publication date: 1/30/2013
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.