Job offersmore »
- Plant Production Manager - Plock, Central Poland
- Production Manager / Grower - USA (west coast)
- Grower - Ontario, Canada
- Regional Research Manager - Southern Region, USA
- Tomato Grower Demonstration Greenhouse - Leamington, Ontario
- Export Area Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Distributors and sales representatives
- Farm Manager in Nanyuki/Timau , Kenya
- Greenhouse Lighting Sales Manager, LED Lighting - North America
- Medicinal Lighting Sales Manager - North America
Last commentsmore »
- Making a pair of jeans from an old tomato crop (1)
- Canada: New loans and grants will help greenhouses access cheaper energy (112)
- UK company gets power from potato waste (1)
- Technology converts organic wastes into organic fertilizer in just one day (12)
- Turkish breeder Yüksel introduces hybrid greenhouse varieties worldwide (3)
- New protocol for CGMMV available soon (1)
- US: Illumitex LEDs for Nevada indoor grower (1)
- Hoogstraten and BelOrta promote Flandria peppers in France (1)
- New beit alpha cucumber varieties available to Indian greenhouse growers (1)
- "Success of marijuana industry depends on the input from commercial vegetable growers" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "Cogeneration often not used at its full potential"
- How to prevent blind plants in tomatoes?
- Japan: Challenging but satisfying first year at Kagome's Ultra-Clima
- “We’re not what people might think of when they picture traditional marijuana growers”
- LEDs preferred over SON-T hydroponic lettuce cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
USDA announces plans for national Food Hub GuideUSDA Agricultural Marketing Service announced that it is partnering with FamilyFarmed.org to develop a national guide on "Building Successful Food Hubs." According to a blog post by Anne Alonzo, Agricultural Marketing Service Administrator, the guide will include descriptions of key functions, best practices, and proven strategies for food hubs—all based on successful models operating across the United States.
Read Anne Alonzo's blog at blogs.usda.gov
Publication date: 4/4/2014
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.