Job offersmore »
- (Senior) Account manager USA
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
- Associate Breeder Cucumber (FT) - Haelen, the Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Manager - Australia
- Grower Manager - Australia
- Technical and Business Development Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Urban Produce to open first patented high density vertical growing unit
- UK: Matthews Flower Group building 2 hectare cut flower greenhouse
- Looije Tomatoes minimizes crop control, energy consumption, optimizes quality, production with ActivAir
- 'Screens hardly needed due to coating'
- High-tech greenhouse research facility for Australian horticulture
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Chlorine dioxide is not suitable for horticulture and a serious accident is waiting to happen"
- "High-wire cucumbers are the future"
- Australia: Horticulture on top, aquaculture down under
- First cucumber cultivation project in Qatar desert
- "Combination of high yields and no flavour are killing the greenhouse industry"
Exchange ratesmore »
USDA announces plans for national Food Hub GuideUSDA Agricultural Marketing Service announced that it is partnering with FamilyFarmed.org to develop a national guide on "Building Successful Food Hubs." According to a blog post by Anne Alonzo, Agricultural Marketing Service Administrator, the guide will include descriptions of key functions, best practices, and proven strategies for food hubs—all based on successful models operating across the United States.
Read Anne Alonzo's blog at blogs.usda.gov
Publication date: 4/4/2014
Other news in this sector: