Job offersmore »
- Estimator-Designer of greenhouse equipment - Quebec
- Interna Technical Sales Representative Greenhouse Division - Quebec
- Technical Sales Representatives Greenhouse Division -Quebec & Mexico
- Adviser Greenhouse Production - North America
- Senior Level Agri-Business Consultant – Brazil
- Regional QA/QC Manager Fresh Fruits and Vegetables (M/F) - Belgium
- Product Support Specialist- Arizona, U.S.
- Grower Available
- Assistant Tomato Grower - Tehachapi, California, USA
- Export Sales Manager - Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Photo Report Cultivate '16
- "It's not about owning a greenhouse or vertical farm, it's about creating positive change"
- Australia: After major setback, Maria's Farm hopes for completion with help of new investors
- "Keep you updated on every breath your plants take"
- Be prepared to clean the inner glass by the end of the season
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
USDA announces plans for national Food Hub GuideUSDA Agricultural Marketing Service announced that it is partnering with FamilyFarmed.org to develop a national guide on "Building Successful Food Hubs." According to a blog post by Anne Alonzo, Agricultural Marketing Service Administrator, the guide will include descriptions of key functions, best practices, and proven strategies for food hubs—all based on successful models operating across the United States.
Read Anne Alonzo's blog at blogs.usda.gov
Publication date: 4/4/2014
Other news in this sector: