Job offersmore »
- Research Assistant Marker Assisted Breeding Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Kazakhstan
- Production Manager Pepper - Nunhem, the Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower - Chicago, IL
- Product Specialist Zaailingen - Hendrik Ido Ambacht, the Netherlands
- Sales-Manager Scherming - the Netherlands
- Senior Grower - Australia
- Australia: Supply Chain Co-ordinator/QC Officer
- Marketing and Sales Manager - U.S.A. and Canada
- Sales Representative, Horticulture - Delta, BC - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: ACROBATic Controls to install turnkey integrated automation and irrigation system at Les Serres
- Video: Saving energy with combined dehumidification and vertical ventilation
- Mais Saúde building modern vegetable greenhouse in Brazil
- Conley's shares updated growing systems and designs on new user-friendly website
- Vermicompost leachate improves tomato seedling growth
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
USDA announces plans for national Food Hub GuideUSDA Agricultural Marketing Service announced that it is partnering with FamilyFarmed.org to develop a national guide on "Building Successful Food Hubs." According to a blog post by Anne Alonzo, Agricultural Marketing Service Administrator, the guide will include descriptions of key functions, best practices, and proven strategies for food hubs—all based on successful models operating across the United States.
Read Anne Alonzo's blog at blogs.usda.gov
Publication date: 4/4/2014
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.