Job offersmore »
- Account Manager / Product Specialist open field crops - Murcia Spain
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- Commercial Manager - The Netherlands
- Sales person - Netherlands
- Grower Manager - Australia
- Production Manager - Australia
- Grower or Trainee Grower - North America
- Tomato Grower - North America (Canada Delta)
- Project Manager NPD - Apeldoorn
- Maintenance Manager - Mansfield, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
USDA announces plans for national Food Hub GuideUSDA Agricultural Marketing Service announced that it is partnering with FamilyFarmed.org to develop a national guide on "Building Successful Food Hubs." According to a blog post by Anne Alonzo, Agricultural Marketing Service Administrator, the guide will include descriptions of key functions, best practices, and proven strategies for food hubsóall based on successful models operating across the United States.
Read Anne Alonzo's blog at blogs.usda.gov
Publication date: 4/4/2014
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.