Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
"3rd edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine great success!"The third edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine took place from 26 – 28 November 2013, in the International Exhibition Center (IEC) in Kiev, Ukraine. The exhibition welcomed 4,859 trade visitors in three days.
Some 150 companies have chosen Fresh Produce Ukraine as their platform to start or expand their business in Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. These companies represented 15 countries worldwide.
"This year we welcomed official participations from Greece (Ministry of Agriculture), Italy (Italian Institute of Foreign Trade) and Turkey (The Antalya Exporters Union and The Turkish Citrus Promotion Group).
Fresh Produce Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian fresh produce industry event where leading growers, traders, supermarket chains, exporters, processors as well as input and equipment suppliers are able to meet and do business.
Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 was again the host of the International Conference “Fruits and Vegetables of Ukraine 2013” and of the very successful International Trade Forum where potential suppliers were able to meet with supermarket chain managers and key importers from Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. The conference and Trade Forum were organised by APK Fruit Inform.
Feedback from exhibitors shows that 98% of the exhibitors said that Fresh Produce Ukraine 2013 met their expectations.
“Being present at Fresh Produce Ukraine enables you to meet the key decision makers, because this is an important place for the future, the visionary players are there and they have more time to discuss business.”
Mr. Christophe Durrieu, Fructidor.com
“Possibility to reach new contacts who cannot be reached otherwise as well as other exhibitors, in particular from Eastern Europe and Central Asia”.
Mr. Giovanni Seganti, Unitec
“It is quite popular and well-known event among the big Ukrainian producers”.
Mr. Antonion Ferraresi, Mazzoni Vivai
The next edition of Fresh Produce Ukraine is scheduled for 25 – 27 November 2014!
More information on Fresh Produce Ukraine can be found on www.freshproduce-expo.com
Publication date: 12/9/2013
Other news in this sector: