Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Air recirculation system to combat cannabis cultivation odors
Smart Cannabis has announced a sale of their Geo-Thermal Air Recirculation System which addresses the potential for nuisance odors often emanating from cannabis cultivation sites. The sale is over $250,000. Installation is scheduled for this month at a permitted location in Salinas, California.
The Geo-Thermal Air Recirculation System continually cycles, dehumidifies, and filters air from within a greenhouse. Air is pulled through a subterranean channel, temperature-balanced by the surrounding dirt, and returned to the greenhouse environment. The newly-created antimicrobial microclimate significantly reduces the concentration of airborne terpenes responsible for odor. This system can be implemented at the beginning stages of a greenhouse installation or it can be added to an existing greenhouse system with little retrofitting required. Aside from requiring a simple, bi-annual filter replacement, minimal maintenance is necessary.
"When we innovate, we aim to scale so that needs we're responding to can potentially serve our entire database of clients. This system is strategically designed to accommodate both new greenhouse installations or retrofits all while mitigating concerns of unfavorable odors coming from cannabis cultivation sites, helping to make our clients courteous neighbors," shared John Taylor, President and CEO.
For more information:
Publication date: 8/10/2018
Other news in this sector: