- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Greenhouse tomato grower to introduce new vegetable products
- Dutch delegation visits vegetable farm in Rwanda
- Turkey: Increase in greenhouse banana production in Antalya
- Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
- "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (AB): Province announces changes to Green Certificate Program
- US (AR): Oxygen's role in plant self-defense
- "France and Belgium are positioning themselves on dual-use varieties"
- US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- US (WY): Tomato grower pleads guilty to growing marijuana
Top 5 -last week
- "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- Food waste in Poland relatively high compared to other EU countries
- Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- Support crop conservation... while playing board games
- US (MI): Flint resident wants to beat the food desert with a greenhouse
Aldo van Os, organic pepper grower:
"Rootstocks: the most common thing in organic pepper cultivation"
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Dutch tomato grower sentenced to fine of 75,000 euros for fatal elevator incident
- 10/19/2018 Greenhouse grower to offer taste-tests "behind closed doors" at PMA
- 10/18/2018 Dutch delegation visits vegetable farm in Rwanda
- 10/17/2018 Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
- 10/16/2018 South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
- 10/16/2018 Greenhouse vegetable grower to launch seven products at PMA
- 10/16/2018 “South African farmers need security of land and assets”
- 10/16/2018 US (AZ): Chef partners with local grower
- 10/15/2018 Italy: "Hydroponic cultivation lowers disease risk"
- 10/15/2018 Sarah Dressel: New Paltz woman is a vibrant symbol of farming’s future
- 10/15/2018 Italy: the fennel campaign has started in Emilia-Romagna
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 US (NV): Aquaponics farm increases tomato yields by 20% with new lighting
- 10/12/2018 Canada: Opportunity Scholarships awarded to students pursuing education in agriculture and food-related fields
- 10/12/2018 Cees and Nynke Groenewegen grow 25 tomato varieties in Sweden
- 10/11/2018 Canada: Winners announced of 2018-19 ASPB Conviron Scholars Program
- 10/11/2018 Malaysia: Three friends supply fresh veggies thanks to NFT
- 10/10/2018 “I care about Dutch product a great deal”
- 10/10/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- 10/10/2018 Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome challenges?