Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Leafy green grower expands organic product line
Misionero, grower of organic leafy greens, is proud to announce the expansion of its organic Earth Greens product line to include Little Gems and Butter Lettuce varieties. The brand expands the product line in an effort to provide more options and flavor profiles for shoppers looking to embellish their salad bowls.
Since 1997, Misionero has been growing a wide range of organic products sold under the Earth Greens label to include traditional salad mixes and wholesome salad mixes. Based on consumer trends, Little Gems and Butter Lettuce products join the Earth Greens brand as options that the company says adds color, crunch and flavor to dishes.
“Over the years, we have cultivated the Earth Greens product line to include a spectrum of products that lend a hand to people searching for organic salad mixes they can trust,” said Joe Merenda, president at Misionero. “We seek to evolve this product line as consumer trends shift in order to maintain our commitment of providing products that people can feel good about.”
The Little Gems and Butter Lettuce varieties are available in pack styles for both retail and foodservice. Additionally, the new Earth Greens organic products are making a debut at the Organic Produce Summit New Produce Showcase July 11-12 and at booth #317.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (214) 206-3047
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Other news in this sector: