Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia bans import of strawberry seedlings from two Dutch nurseriesRussia’s Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance ‘Rosselkhoznadzor’ has revoked the import permits for strawberry planting material from the Dutch nurseries Rapo Verkoop BV and Flevoplant BV.
These measures were taken to prevent the spread of wild strawberry anthracnose (Colletotrichum acutatum Simmonds), in accordance with Article VII, paragraph 1 of the International Plant Protection Convention and the Federal Law on Plant Quarantine. This was reported by the press service of the department.
The report stated: "As of July 5, 2018, Rosselkhoznadzor has banned the import into Russia of strawberry planting material from Dutch nurseries Rapo Verkoop BV and Flevoplant BV.”
Publication date: 7/10/2018
Other news in this sector: