Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mastronardi Produce Expands with Sixth USA GreenhouseNorth America’s leading grower and distributor of specialty and commodity greenhouse produce announced that it has expanded with its sixth greenhouse in the USA, a 20-acre state-of-the-art facility in Wapakoneta, Ohio. The farm will operate as The Ohio Greenhouse Company, and uses the latest innovative technology to provide fresh, local produce to the area year-round.
The Ohio Greenhouse Company will focus on offering flavorful, non-GMO produce under the SUNSET® brand, and will be locally available at top retailers for Ohio and surrounding states including Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and West Virginia.
“This new location perfectly complements our vision and plan for providing fresh, local produce to our retailers and consumers,” said Paul Mastronardi, President and CEO and fourth generation family member to lead the Mastronardi Produce organization. “Growing our local footprint and delivering on our long-standing ‘fresh from the farm’ commitment to our customers is something we are incredibly passionate about. We will be growing Ohio’s best red and flavorful tomatoes in the middle of the winter!”
In total, Mastronardi Produce grows and delivers fresh, locally grown flavorful produce to retailers from more than 4,000 productive acres of growing capacity. The new location offers the company the ability to triple the site’s greenhouse acreage in the future.
For more information: sunsetgrown.com
Publication date: 7/9/2018
Other news in this sector: