- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- CAN (ON): Brian Coutts joins A & L Laboratories as Strategy and Business Development Manager
- Canada: Smart packaging can reduce food safety incidents
- Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
- "More air equals more fruits in strawberry growing'
- Brunei: Students build and sell hydroponic systems
Top 5 -last week
- Come fly with me
- Trinidad and Tobago: Vegetables doubling in price after flooding
- CABI scientists make first discovery of Asian samurai wasp Trissolcus japonicus in Europe
- 'Premium berries should be offered in appropriate convenience packaging'
- Revamped ‘trio of lettuces’ concept holds varieties that grow at the same rate
Response of bell pepper to cultivation in coconut fiber or soil
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Conference highlights role of plant substrates in modern horticulture
- 2018-11-12 "Mexican production increases every year"
- 2018-10-31 Ivory Coast, coconut substrate and a man on a mission
- 2018-10-16 Cotton wool mats used to grow microgreens
- 2018-10-09 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 2018-10-08 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 2018-10-04 "Better distribution of water throughout the day"
- 2018-10-03 “Enriched substrates make plants more resistant”
- 2018-10-03 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"
- 2018-10-02 Grodan opens its first production facility in Russia
- 2018-09-27 "Wood fiber blends offer increased sustainability"
- 2018-09-26 Coir supplier celebrates 3 decades in business at CGC
- 2018-09-21 "Many suppliers can bring you coco, only a few can bring you a product consistent and uniform"
- 2018-09-19 "Brown Grow Quality Products Continues to Reach Customers"
- 2018-09-17 Australia: Coir waste management for hydroponics in berries
- 2018-09-12 UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- 2018-08-30 Oboya receives several orders on substrates in China
- 2018-08-15 New Kenyan coco peat producer sources locally
- 2018-08-07 First RPP labelled growing media on the market
- 2018-08-07 Horticubes retail packs suitable for growers big and small