Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 honourees announced
Honouring Canada’s outstanding leaders under 40 years of age, Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 announced the 2018 recipients. Among the laureates are Mike Silagadze, Co-founder & CEO of Top Hat, and Mark Zekulin, President of Canopy Growth Corporation.
Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 independent Advisory Board, which comprises more than 20 respected and experienced individuals from across Canada, met on May 15, 2018 to select the Honourees from a short list put together by Caldwell. A Call for Nominations was carried out from January to March, which garnered close to 800 nominations from across Canada.
“I offer my sincere congratulations to the 2018 honourees,” said Elan Pratzer, managing partner for Canada at Caldwell. “It’s easy to understand why we recognize and honour the Top 40 — they are truly remarkable young women and men, who are experts in their fields and passionate about their work and communities. I also thank our program partners for their commitment. They understand that when we honour young leaders, it builds a sense of responsibility in them to be bold but thoughtful, and to contribute to our national economic and social vigour.”
Recipients will be honoured at the Top 40 National Celebrations to be held in Toronto in November, including the Top 40 Awards Night Gala at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on the night of November 21, 2018.
For more information:
Canada's Top 40 Under 40
Publication date: 6/28/2018
Other news in this sector: