Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Internationally oriented GreenTech wraps up
It's the last day of the GreenTech, and people are slowly getting ready to head back home. For a lot of visitors, that home isn't exactly nearby - at this edition of the event in particular, you wouldn't know if you're in the Netherlands or somewhere else, with so many international visitors.
Also of note was that those visitors came with a clear focus, something that was also noticed by exhibitors. The exhibitors we spoke to mentioned receiving a lot of high-quality visitors, who showed in-depth interest in their products and services.
On Monday, we'll have an extensive photo report of the show. Meanwhile, we'll offer you another sneak peek:
The turn-key greenhouse providers of Bosman van Zaal were once again present.
Huwa-San showed off their disinfection products.
German greenhouse builders of Novavert also attended the show.
The Phormium team were eager to show their recently revamped screen brand.
The proud winners of the GreenTech with their Autostix.
Wim van der Meijden, Paul Blom and Raymond van den Berg of ISO Group pose for a portrait.
Hans Koornneef and Jari van Dijk were pleased with the number of visitors to their stand.
Lucien Kneteman and Jorn Hebels (Glasimport Greenhouses) received Spanish visitor Rebeca Galar (Looije Aguilas).
Publication date: 6/14/2018
Other news in this sector: