Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
It’s all tech at the GreenTechOn the second day of the GreenTech exhibition, the character of the exhibition is shown. The exhibition is not about collecting pens, it's not about exhibition activities – it's all about technique.
Surprisingly, it looked like the first morning of the exhibition was busier than the second one. In general it can be said that the paths aren’t flooded during the third edition of the GreenTech exhibition in Amsterdam, but as all exhibitors comment, the quality of the visitors is remarkable and the level of knowledge and interest is high. Visitors came to the exhibition with a purpose, looking for information on a specific topic: whether it is to learn more about light recipes or to get clear information of a greenhouse design or the best solution for purifying water – focus is the word.
For now we offer you a sneak peek of exhibitors. Today and tomorrow we’ll continue snapping photos and on Monday we’ll present you with a full report!
The team of Codema Systems Group
Van der Knaap team in their stand
P. Schoenmakers (left) having coffee with Lodewijk Wardenburg of the Bom Group
The team of Prins Group
There was a lot of attention for organic cultivation, including at the Holland Plug stand.
Two new colleagues at Jiffy:Luc de Bruyne and Kent Carrell will reintroduce the upgraded Jiffy Pot R2 in Europe and US retail.
In the meantime, do not forget to drop by at our booth near the escalators at the entry to pick up the newest edition of the Greenhouse Guide!
Other news in this sector: