Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 25-28, West Lafayette
US (IN): Four-day food safety workshop for industry professionalsThe Department of Food Science at Purdue University will offer a Validation Workshop: Aseptic Processing and Filling, June 25-28 in the Philip E. Nelson Hall of Food Science on Purdue’s West Lafayette campus.
The workshop is designed for those working in the food processing industry and will focus on issues of validation, the process of ensuring, through the scientific methods, that food handling and processing procedures produce uncontaminated food.
Participants will learn about validation methods through hands-on activities and demonstrations. Packaging engineers, microbiologists and other involved in food packaging and processing are encouraged to attend.
Registration is $2,500 and includes access to all course materials, two lunches and two dinners. Dharmendra Mishra, professor of food science, Haley Oliver, professor of food microbiology, Bruce Applegate, professor of food science and Ferhan Ozadali, adjunct faculty member, will lead workshop sessions.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector: